Based on the groundbreaking HBO® series, GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition will give fans the experience of a lifetime with an up-close and personal look into the world of Westeros and Essos.
In the show’s largest public display to date, the exhibition beautifully showcases the sumptuous costumes, authentic props, and majestic settings from all seven previous seasons in an interactive, immersive experience which leads visitors through several dynamically themed exhibition areas.
Fans of the series will recognize the breathtaking objects and enthralling artifacts from the screen, made real, and experience first-hand the artistry and craftsmanship that goes into the one-of-a-kind pieces showcased in this new 10,000-square-foot interactive experience.
Each dynamically themed exhibition area will transport visitors to the world of GAME OF THRONES with a unique mix of immersive environments, interactives, and multimedia content set within a carefully curated collection of the most breathtaking items from the show.
Visitors will be able to:
- experience the wintry landscapes of the North and the tree-lined pathway of the Kingsroad
- view a garrison of Unsullied warriors and the iconic costumes of House Targaryen
- step into the House of Black and White
- explore Castle Black, the home of the Night’s Watch
- and finally reach the Iron Throne, in the shadow of which nobles and common folk alike struggle for survival.
GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition makes its global debut at the Museu Marítim de Barcelona, starting 28 October, and tickets are available through gameofthronesexhibition.es